Version 3.5.0. has just been updated 🙂
Lots of new features have been added to the new version and the overall usability as well as the existing features have been improved. More than anything, we are very happy to announce that we now support a variety of file formats including H.264 video when using AirPlay, Chromecast and PiP mode. Trust me, you may look forward to all the improvement, usefulness and convenience!
Also, one more good news for you. We will launch the Help website for nPlayer shortly to help you utilize diverse features of nPlayer. Of course it will be updated on a regular basis.
Lastly, nPlayer for Android users! We are working very hard to make it as soon as possible and most of the iOS features will be included. Heads Up: We are going to leak (?) the screen shot of this soon…
Thank you very much for your support as always and we look forward to your reviews as well 🙂
- Supports all video formats(MKV, AVI, MP4, etc.) including H.264 video when using AirPlay
- Supports subtitles when using AirPlay
- Supports all video formats(MKV, AVI, MP4, etc.) including H.264 video when using Chromecast
- Enable to change audio track when using Chromecast
- Supports all video formats(MKV, AVI, MP4, etc.) including H.264 video in PiP mode
- Supports subtitles in PiP mode
- Supports OpenSubtitles
- Adds option to display SSA/ASS subtitles as text type
- Improved many other features and usability
- Fixes other bugs